Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Review: Until You Loved Me

Until You Loved Me Until You Loved Me by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

She did it again. Brenda Novak is by far my favorite author. I cant get enough of her books. The story of Ellie and Hudson takes you back to Silver Springs - complete opposites they hook up when Ellie goes clubbing after finding out her soon to be husband is gay and prefers his partner. They call off the wedding and at the club Ellie is picked up by Hudson, a famous football player.

So she has a one night stand with Hudson and never expects to see him again.....but fate has a funny way of giving you the unexpected. On top of that Hudson is carrying around some heavy loads of his own. I could not put this book down...and can wait for Novak's next book.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this