Friday, October 14, 2011

Waiting, and waiting and .....

waiting.....so I was so excited yesterday when DIL texted me to say she was on the way to the hospital - would I pick up the other two boys....OK, now we're cooking...left work, got the older J and was waiting for 4 pm to pick up the younger J from day care.....when, oops got another text which said - dont pick the younger J up, because she was leaving the hospital and would do it.

Leaving the hospital?  What happened.....so the baby decided it wasnt time yet and doctor told her to go home and "walk".....I think I am more nervous that she is....we are all ready for this bundle of joy who doesnt want to come out.....I am finding I cant really concentrate any more waiting and waiting......I am keeping the older J for an overnighter, and then will get a manicure tomorrow and I have the Making Strides for Breast Cancer Walk on Sunday......now that would be a good walk to do for getting baby out....:)

I am sure I will be in the middle of the walk (3K) and then get a text....babies pick the craziest times to come......well, happy and healthy baby - whenever he gets here.....

Keep an eye on my Twitter or Facebook account for the big news.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Lifted a prayer for safe delivery - for Mommy and baby!!
    Blessings all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing as wonderful as grandchildren. <3
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, the baby is not here yet, though already working you :) This is Lea from Mother Baby Child. I am following your Google Friend Connect and Twitter (thanks for Tweeting my post at @ViralMarketMom). I'm looking forward to reading yor blog posts and getting to know you better. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Share this