Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Anyone else getting.....

migraines?  I dont usually get them that often.  I did when I was younger....then I realized that cheese, wine, nuts  and chocolate were not helping me....so i cut down on those wonderful gems....

But for the past 3 days I have been coming home from work with a huge migraine.....swallowing Advil all day to get rid of it.....getting a stomach ache in return.....and dont know why I am on the computer because a cold compress and darkness is what I need...



So on that note, I am going to the couch to lie down....and hope the pain goes away.....Is it something that triggered it or as someone told me.....it's the weather....or a sinus headache...whatever it is......I hate it.....

2 comments:

  1. Could it be hormonal? Recent research links migraines to hormonal fluctuations (PMS, pregnancy, menopause...)...certainly, talk to your doctor. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    I just wanted to thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment. I'm in the same boat as you. You just got to take it one day at a time and enjoy life.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Share this