Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hiya Handsome....

What endearing words do you say to your grandchildren?  Since I have all grandsons....I just love to address them as "handsome".....of course, it helps that they are....but I am prejudice.  Some of them call me on the phone and I usually answer "Hiya handsome, how are you doing today?"  and even when they enter the house.....I say the same and compliment them on how they look today...always gets me a smile.....







Do you have a quick statement or favorite thing you say to your grandchild?

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the blog hop and following you thru GFC and would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great weekend.

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by from Loys' of Lovin' Weekend Hop. I am your newest GFC follower. I hope you can stop by www.indianacouponsavings.com and follow back. Debs Dealz and I host a daily blog hop. Check it out at www.debsdealz.blogspot.com/
    Hope to see you:0)

    ReplyDelete

Share this