Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BESTeams Feature - Plum Beadacious


Good Morning....come meet my BESTeam featurette.....

"Hi - I'm LeAllyson. Creating beautiful handcrafted items has always been important to me. When my daughter introduced me to the fun of making beaded jewelry, I was surprised to find out how much I enjoyed it. I have been creating jewelry for about seven years now, and have been selling it for about five years. "


LeAllyson comes from Colorado where the colors are beautiful and she has captured some of the beauty in her jewelry as shown here.............


                               

                                                
         My absolute favorite is this beautiful necklace....maybe because owls are my favorite...........
                 and also blue is my favorite color....as seen here in her earrings...........           


You must drop by her shop soon in order to take advantage of her sale which is ending soon...20% off.............you wont be sorry.....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post about my shop. Glad you like the owl necklace. They are cute aren't they.

    LeAllyson

    ReplyDelete

Share this