Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BESTeams Feature - Headpinwear

Good evening....this week's feature is on Cathy from Headpinwear who I wish to congratulate first on becoming a co-chair with Debbi for BESTeams.......with Karen stepping down this week and leaving the tremendous job of running the site, I am sure we are all in good hands....Karen did a monumental job of keeping everyone informed and on the right track......I know sometimes it is just a effort to get my feature out....so here's to Cathy.....good luck .....I am proud to feature her shop here on my blog......







Cathy sells jewelry which is unique and beautiful.  She hails from California and when I look at her jewelry, it reminds me of the beaches and sunshine so common from the West Coast.


 Her earrings are some of the most elegant I have seen......
                                




And her bracelets remind me of the sea.........

                                                    

            So stop by and check out her store and leave her a comment to wish her good luck on running BESTeams......

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature!
    You certainly picked out some of my favorite earrings, especially the Acorn Earrings!

    Thanks again,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice feature! I like those Acorn Earrings too! Even though they have 'big shoes' to fill on the BESTeam, I think we will be in 'good hands' with Debbi and Cathy!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Share this