Thursday, August 25, 2011

Salmon and.............

anything else....Love salmon and only eat it out...Do you have a favorite food that you only eat out?  Why do I do that?  Well, for the longest time, I could not cook salmon....I tried baking it and made it dry or over cooked it....then tried it on the grill.........burnt it......

I recently visited my son and his wife and he threw salmon on the grill for me and it was absolutely delicious......but then DIL suggested I bake it in parchment paper.......so yesterday I had two pieces of salmon and go myself a box of parchment paper.....and went decided to do some cooking.

Thank you dear DIL...............it was delicious...made a side dish of spinach pie .............and now I dont have to go out for salmon, I am hooked.


3 comments:

  1. Looks very yummy! Spinach pie - recipe please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinach Pie recipe too please!
    Least now you have another feature to write about.
    Love Salmon too, and have cooked it on the grill, on a plank board. Lots of butter and lemon.
    Cover the pan with a top when cooking on the stove!

    k, going to wait for the recipe :)
    Cathy
    http://headpinwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Cathy....caught.....this one isnt a recipe...store bought....no in the house likes spinach so instead of making it, I buy it...although I do have a rocking broccoli quiche that even the kids love...easy recipe, no cheese....you can probably substitute spinach....will dig it up and send it. Or post to this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Share this