Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BESTeams Feature - Babamoon

There is only one thing I love about doing features for BESTeams......and that is the idea of finding out there are so many great shops there that ordinarily I would not know about.  I have my favorites and once in a while I find a "special" shop.

This shop......Babamoon.........is only special because she sells baby hats.....which I love and since I have 6 grandchildren, I am definitely going to check it out......her announcements says,

"Baby hats, bunny beanies, animal hats, newsboy caps, photography props, aviator earflap hats, baby shower gifts, flower headbands, baby nest cocoon pods and dress up accessories. All Items are handmade 'Made To Order' originals. Current production 4-6 business days*. Premature, newborn, infant, toddler, preteen to grown ups are catered for, for both girls and boys!"

Naomi is a mom of two who hails from England and loves what she does.  And she does is exceptionally well.....take a look at some of her work..........










Naomi's hats are as beautiful as the babies who model for her.................






And the final word is.....YOU MUST STOP BY HER SHOP...........BABAMOON..........TO REALLY APPRECIATE HER WORK...... 












   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this