Looking through the eyes of a child, we learn that life is not so bad after all....Sit down one day and watch your child and you will find amazing things you can learn...........like.......
1. Play.....life is too short to work 24/7....take time out to play.
2. Nap...you are tired, dont push yourself, relax, take that nap.
3. Eat slowly...why are adults always in a rush; children actually play with their food.
4. Sleep - we never get enough, a child sleeps at the drop of a hat.
5. Appreciate the small things.....like grass, a flower, the sun, stars, moon - when was the last time you looked at any of these.
6. Dance....children do it anytime of the day for no reason at all.
7. Cry.....when you are unhappy....we hold our feelings in too much
8. Run barefoot through the grass.....we know you want to.
9. Jump in a puddle.....
10. Stay in your pajamas all day......even if you are not sick....dont you feel free?
All too often when we become adults, we lose those childhood things that made us so happy...the simple things in life which are replaced by stress, worry, deadlines, appointments, work, responsibilities, ......... learn from a child to stop and smell the roses again.