Thursday, July 28, 2011

BESTeams Feature - ChickyDs

After being on vacation for a week in Bermuda it is so hard to get back to work....but here I am and my assignment this week is to feature ChickyDs......an Etsy shop owned by Danielle who is creative and lucky to be making - bows.....

I love bows.....but never could get my mother to use them...then I had 4 boys and 1 girl who was a tomboy...and alas I have 6 grandsons....so I am jealous of anyone who can use bows on their little girls....here are some of her creations........




    

 




  

and my favorite one is this hat.............




Danielle has clips, and bows and totes and this feature does not do justice to her shop which is loaded with so many lovely bows.....so if you have girls in your life......you must make a stop by ChickyDs...........and relish in her beautiful things.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature...I'm jealous of your Bermuda vacation! That sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Share this