Sunday, May 1, 2011

What's Better than......

having the grandkids over.  Got a call yesterday from son and DIL....thought we would stop by for a little while.  Yes, of course.....and 30 minutes later they were at my doorstep...took the bikes out of the garage.....and we had a great time.....the weather was great and we all had fun.....after they left, got a message from their mom, that they were both conking out......here are my cutie pies....





Had a great day........love spontaneous happenings......




3 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so glad your grandkids live so close by. This is exactly why I'm sad my parents are choosing to move away (Florida...where else). My husband's parents (like my husband) are Canadian so they can't live too close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a most lovely way to spend the afternoon! Glad you had such a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love having my grandkids over too, unfortunately, they are in Boston, Newport News, and Okinawa! Thanks for stopping by Life or Something Like It. Following you back~

    ReplyDelete

Share this