Thursday, April 21, 2011

Zombie Mom Comics - Eating in peace

Zombie Mom Comics - Eating in peace

Does any mother ever eat in peace?  Having had five, I dont remember.  It was bits and pieces here and there....at the stove, at the counter....there was way too much to do and no time to sit down and have a dinner.


but then again that's life with a houseful......now they are all grown....what is the excuse?  Grandkids.....even when I sit, I get up and do.......


How about you?  How do you eat while taking care of your family?




5 comments:

  1. I have my hubby take to out to a nice restaurant. :)
    - ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good read! I enjoyed this post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Agnes,

    I have three teens and they are involved in so many after school and weekend activities, I feel like I hardly see them. But I do try to have us all sit down for family dinners at night. Its the one time we can all connect and check in as a family.

    p.s. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on our BlogFrog blog! I'm so glad you are enjoying connecting your readers with a community and thanks for being such a great customer!

    Holly Hamann
    Co-founder, BlogFrog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat in peace? Ha! I don't eat until they are done just in case they don't finish it, then I eat. Waste not,.... Grandkids? I'm doomed.
    -Bethanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    That is so true. I swore I would never be that mom that didn't sit down, but something always seems to come up.

    Tonight is a rare event for me. I am throwing a little spontaneous dinner party and all the prep work is finished two hours ahead.

    I am sitting down to relax. Amazing.

    Kim
    www.confabulicious.com

    ReplyDelete

Share this