Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pearls.......

When I think of pearls I think old fashion.  Does anyone where pearls anymore?  I took a look around my office and could not find one person who wears pearls......so, the question is .... "do you wear pearls?"

Are they out of style?  Does anyone in your family wear pearls?  Personally I am not a fan, but I went ahead and made two pearl necklaces for my Etsy Store........www.beaderbubbe.etsy.com

What do you think?


Is this old fashion?  Mother's Day is coming up......is this a Mom gift?


I think if it doesnt sell by the summer....I will take it apart and maybe use the pearls for bracelets.....???


2 comments:

  1. I think pearls are a classic, but somewhat too simple for me. I like pearls mixed with other bold colors myself.
    - ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearls are indeed a classic - but not everyone can wear them, imho. For some reason, though, they don't seem to sell well for me! Not even in earrings, and doesn't everyone have a simple pair of dangling pearl earrings?

    ReplyDelete

Share this