Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Official

I can now shout it from the roof top.......I am going to be a grandma again!!  Been holding it in for the past 3 months and was now given the go-ahead to tell the world.....It is amazing how babies affect you.....I had five of my own and loved every minute....especially the holding, cradling and kissing.  I dont believe you can ever spoil a child by holding him/her all day.....




Because.......there comes that day when they are at the age (around 2 years old) when they just want to run around and not be hugged and kissed.......they dont even stay still for pictures......and I love to take pictures....

So the announcement that another little one will be part of our family is joyous.....and while I love them all equally.....will adore holding a little one again.......because.......they grow up way too fast.....it seems like yesterday when I first became a grandma.....and that was 10 years ago......



So if you think being a mom is great............wait till you are a grandma............


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!!!!

    Stopping by from over 40 to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/03/happy-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's a wonderful thing being a grandparent. I'm your latest follower. Nice to meet you. Have a great weekend. I've also grabbed your button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Newest follower from Over 40 Fridays Blog Hop, Look forward to checking your blog out, have an awesome weekend, April
    Aprils Lifestyle Show

    Congrats, I am not at that stage yet but welcome it when it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Grandma! I couldn't agree more with your philosophy on babies and grandchildren! Best of luck to you and your family on the upcoming new addition!

    ReplyDelete

Share this