Monday, April 11, 2011

Goodreads Readers.....

Are you out there?  Do you read lots of books?  Are you a Goodreads follower?  I must confess you meet the nicest people who are members of Goodreads.......

I just finished reading All the Pretty Girls by JT Ellison

and if you want to be surprised by who the killer is.....read it......and if you join Goodreads you can then give your two cents worth......comments, groups, friends......I have found alot of new authors here.........great place to be.............


I am now reading a new book...............as part of my 50 book challenge this year............


Night Road by Kristin Hannah which is new but I had to buy because a friend from Goodreads recommended it.............

Happy Reading...........and for those avid readers....I have just added a tab "Book Reviews" where I will review books I have read.....or you can always find my reviews on  Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this