Thursday, October 14, 2010

Be Creative......

 The creativity in me is finally coming out and while I finally sat down to make more items I find myself drawn to my old faithfuls.........but that will change...there are several bracelets sitting on my table, finally finished.......and then there are.....

 I will get upstairs to take pictures and post them here first and then in my Etsy shop.....

so book mark me and keep a lookout for some new items coming......or you can catch me Saturday at the Whole Bead Show buying some more beads or on Sunday, in Prospect Park walking for Making Strides for Breast Cancer.......either way, stay tuned for more pictures.....finally!  (How many times did I say finally?)


1 comment:

  1. Hi - I saw your link on KJ's page and had to pop over to say hello to a fellow Brooklynite. I live in MA now, but Brooklyn will always be home to me (Flatbush). Good luck on the cancer walk - hope you have good weather.

    ReplyDelete

Share this