Saturday, September 4, 2010

WOW what a great surprise!

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get"....well today when I opened my computer to check out my blogging I was totally surpised that I was picked to receive this award.....you see, I usually dont get awards.....so I am delighted to be picked......

of course with awards comes responsibilities.....so first let me thank the person who passed this award to me ..........Linda from http://www.lindalovesblog.blogspot.com/ who received the award herself and graciously passed it on to me......

so in order to be worthy of this award I must reveal 5 secrets about myself...........oh my!

here goes...........
1. I would rather be blogging then cleaning my house...........
2. If I could change careers, I would love to be a professional photographer.........
3. If I had one wish before I die, it would be to go on a cruise.
4. I would love to run a marathon.
5. If I had my life to live over, I would have worked harder on my relationship with my mom.....

The rules say I must pass this award to five other bloggers who I think are stylish and they are..........

#1- Suzeblogz.........my favorite....
#2-someday crafts
#3-Mystee
#4-Till we read again
#5-lori anderson

I wish I can give all my followers awards...........they are all great.........thats why I follow them!


1 comment:

  1. thank you! And I'm posting this on my blog today, so check it out later this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Share this