Sunday, September 12, 2010

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY

There is nothing more satisfying than being a grandparent.  The day my children were born were great but the feeling you get when your children have children is beyond words...I am lucky enough to have 6 wonderful grandchildren who are growing faster than weeds.....Each age is special, whether they are 9 or 2....they are all special and dear to my heart.  I am one of those lucky grandparents who lives close to their grandchildren and get to see them on a regular basis.

So, to all those grandmas and grandpas out there......may today be a grand day and remember to cherish your children and grandchildren always.....lots of hugs and kisses make all things better.....and remember, spoiling them is our privilege....

3 comments:

  1. Following from Pink Dandy...would love to have you follow back!
    http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here for the Sunday blog hops and am following you via google reader. I hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

    xo Erin

    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you back! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Share this