Monday, August 16, 2010

Selling some seed beads.......

Now that I am closing out my Etsy Shop I need to get ready to open my new shop...not giving you a hint on what it will be....but in order to open up the new shop, named Beader Bubbe - by the way.....I need some money to buy inventory....

Soooooo, decided to sell some of my beads and found I get more customers from ebay...so for 0.99 you too can bid on the following seed beads......I am listed under "stuff4u219" in ebay and the listing will last for 4 days......so check it out if you are into seed beads.....

BROWNGREENCRYSTALLIGHT BROWN

Even with my glasses, my eyes are not doing well with this size seed beads, so going on to new inventory for newer ventures......

1 comment:

  1. I’m already following your neat blog. I’m posting inspiring messages three times weekly on my new Facebook fan page…join us!

    Ron

    Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete

Share this