Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I"M still here.............

OK so I havent been around in the past 4 days.....I do have a good excuse...life keeps getting in the way....in the way of my jewelry making, in the way of my blogging, and even in the way of my reading.  OK, I did read today, but that was in the doctors office....too much happening and not enough time.

so today want to show what we did over the weekend.....took the grandson to a meet and greet the cyclones BBQ and we all had fun, games, crafts and batting practice, free food and ice cream....and then the game....had a ball.

Lots of ice cream
and hamburgersbatting practice on the fieldautographs from the playersmascot Sandy the Seagullrunning on the field, throwing the ball, catchingand more food....


A GREAT DAY AT THE MCU PARK........

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping and following=)) From NFF=)

    ReplyDelete

Share this