Sunday, July 11, 2010

Making Changes

Today I have decided to make some changes. Too hot to do anything else. So with the AC on I am going upstairs to my computer room and cleaning up "things".  The room doubles as my craft room where I make all my jewelry.  My Etsy Shop hasnt been doing well.  So I am have a "going out of business sale".....all items must go with Free Shipping and then I am closing my shop.

But I am not going away, I will be opening a new shop soon, with new ideas.....I am trying something new - in the craft business still......soon to be announced....give me a few weeks, but you will see the grand opening here, so keep tuned and....... 


Messages Comments

Click Here for Messages Comments

1 comment:

  1. It is good to see that you are not disheartened by this experience. I am anxious to watch a rejuvenation of creativity. Maybe it will motivate me to make a few new creations myself!

    ReplyDelete

Share this