Friday, May 21, 2010

Where the trail leads......

Wow...got to moderate quite a few folllowers today....so glad they are along    le chateaudes fleurs has a great blog and even a wonderful tutorial that I may just try out....welcome new friend.
Over at water waif, I have a fellow reader.  Although I read through my Kindle.....she made some beautiful booksmarks you must really check out......

And last but not least check out denise who came linked up with me from Trendy Treehouse and has loads of giveaways....to many to mention.....so that should keep me busy for while.   Have a busy weekend so might not get back to blogging tomorrow but keep on following me.....I will get back to all of you.....On to Google Reader to see what you have been up to....

Have a great weekend.....

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading that tutorial on making those rings, I love them.

    Hi! I'm here from the Friday blog hop and I'm your newest follower. I'm so glad I found this blog. Hope you'll come visit my blog and follow me too? Thanks! It's good to make new friends.

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following following....great blog....love your work...I have an etsy store too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely mention!

    ReplyDelete

Share this