Thursday, May 20, 2010

TIME

Wow...dont go on your computer for two days and it becomes like my work desk.....overloaded.  I need to read 101 blogs and cant keep up with it.....glanced at a few and have no time to really get on the blogs and read......still have 65 more to go so will try to finish up tonight.....yesterday was busy with a dinner date with a friend I havent seen in quite awhile and tonight it is baseball with grandson.....where does the time go?  Havent read my book - but did manage to start a new diet......so much to do so little time.....so hope to be back tonight..........meantime, off to
Little League....

3 comments:

  1. Saying hi from Follow Me Friday.
    Stop by when you get a chance!

    http://waterwaif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to be busy :)
    Happy Friday Follow!
    Following your blog, come see mine and follow me back.
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday to say Hi!

    Stop by. I have several giveaways:
    E-Mealz
    List PlanIt
    EvoraPlus

    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share this