Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pretty in Pink

My shop has been getting some items renewed and some deleted.  I find alot of friends are buying from me instead of my shop so I have to remove some items...I try to sell them first on etsy but have found lately I am approached by outsiders looking at my store and then calling me about purchasing an item.  But I guess that is good because it is still advertisement.....My visits have gone up on my etsy store since being featured by Cyndi L on her blog....so happy people are coming to visit....thank you Cyndi.....at least people know I exist...even if I dont get sales, I am making new friends...and you never know....

Ok, need to do some housework before everyone comes over tomorrow for Mother's Day....May yours be great....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this