Sunday, April 18, 2010

Memories

This photo - taken 51 years ago - brings back so many memories. I have a wonderful aunt who happened to be my favorite and she had the "go to" house.  Us kids, all cousins, were so comfortable at her house, we wished we lived wth her (actually I almost dd, but opted to take an apartment around the corner from her)  I am shown here holding my goddaughter who is the one who put this pix out on FB.....boy, does time just fly by..... I think one of my projects this summer will be digging out old photos and remembering.....maybe we all should take the time and do that.....

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from New Friend Friday. I'm following you now! Hope you can stop by and follow me, too. :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/tweepoppets

    By the way, I'm starting a NEW BLOG HOP!!! It's called Tuesday Tag-Along, and it premieres this coming Tuesday! I hope you'll be there to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following...looking forward to checking out your blog also. Tuesday Tag-Along!!!! sounds like fun. Looking forward to it. Keep on blogging....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..I’m Barb from Friendly Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. We also are having a mother’s day giveaway til Wed. hope you can join in. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb - so glad you are following me..welcome....I checked out your blog - love the red and your items are great - aprons, how quaint...will definitely be following you. I just got over a two day migraine and your blog was a wonderful refreshing blog to open...keep on blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so agree. it is fun to go through old photos and all the memories that come with it.. hey I am a scrapbooker for a reason.. I love photos! ~

    ReplyDelete

Share this