Sunday, March 14, 2010

RAIN PARTY

Another day of rain.  But when life hands you lemons; make lemonade.  The weather was so terrible yesterday that my kids lost their electricity.  So they packed up taking the two boys and came over.  Hooray, a rain party.  I made a big pot of spaghetti and we all feasted.  The TV and computer kept everyone occupied and of course everyone was on Facebook. (except the grandkids) The wind did a number over here - my grill cover went flying - twice.  The bulbs that cover my front lights went flying down the street.  Of course, hubby couldnt have that so he went running after them.  Someone (hope not me) lost some roof shingles to the house and the branches were all over the street.  But everyone is safe and all the other stuff can be fixed.  Enjoyed having the kids sleep over and see their smiling faces in the morning.  We went out to get bagels and had a ball eating in the morning.  So that was my lemonade......what did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this