Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thoughts

It has been awhile since I have been here.  Not busy good but busy...it seems things get in the way and before you know it a month has passed.  Maybe because next week is my birthday and I am getting older that I think a bit more than I probably should.  Got a call from sis with bad news that our brother had a massive heart attack shoveling snow.  Spoke to him today and he sounds good though.  It was a warning...It makes you think how precious life is and that we are only here for a little while.  When you are young you dont tend to think of things like that but here it is - time flies.  So, this Valentines Day will spend it with the people I love and give it much thought that we should spend every minute not being mad at each other but giving kind words - sometimes a text that asks "did you get to work ok? since it was snowing bad" goes a long way.  Just let someone know you were thinking of them.  I am off this week; plan to spend time with hubby, friends, family and maybe even do some beading.  Cherish the moments........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this