Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

Blah - today - Monday - back to work.  After a whole week off we return to work....Cant fathom getting up at 5:30 am but did it.  Arrived at work to hear about a friend's son's death and a colleague entry into the hospital - so not going so great.  BUT, did get some great gifts for my birthday including some jewelry items wanted but never got to shop for.  My DIL gave me a box of beads, findings and real neat stuff I can use.  Now all I have to do is get myself started on jewelry making.  Instead I am here on the computer - really must get my head into beading again - and as for picture taking - my new camera is due here on Wednesday...What makes someone procrastinate?  Maybe I just have to get my head somewhere else....hopefully, next blog with have some great pictures of my inspirations.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this