Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Sale

I have been a member of etsy.com since February and was getting frustrated as to why my jewelry was not selling. Been blogging around and was anxious but felt enlightened by others who didnt start selling right away. I have made sales outside of etsy but never through them. I love making jewelry so I have continued and even added to my collection. Well yesterday I made my first sale and am delighted, so delighted I shipped out the item right away today. So right now I feel I am on my way. So I will continue to advertise and let all know I do this and hopefully business will pick up. Doing glass pendants now which I enjoy and hope to put up on the website...so please look out for them. Planning also to make some gifts for friends so I can advertise business that way....I just bought a new storage cart for my beads and things, too.

I am disappointed that the bead show at Floyd Bennett Field was cancelled but I will keep looking...Might go to the one in Edison NJ--the closest right now. I have a baby shower to go to and will wear one of my necklaces for show too. I am very excited....good things to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this