Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Win a prize & keep the bugs away

It's hot this summer....what are you doing to keep cool?  When the temp reaches 95 degrees do you stay in or are you one of those people who will go out anyway.  Well, I love the hot weather and although there are time I will stay in the air conditioned house or store or car....you will probably find me sitting on the patio reading and sipping my wine (or coffee in the morning).

But along with loving the hot humid weather, comes bugs.  Flies, bees, mosquitoes and of course ticks.  So I never leave home or go out on my patio without my Bug Guard.....and it keeps those bugs away.......Avon is still having their sale on them so make sure you get yours today.....at my store - www.youravon.com/ashapiro



Anyone who places an order of $25 or more this week through my website  will be placed in my weekly raffle to receive a #free prize from me...

remember to use code RA2507 to get free shipping on any order over $25!

this prize offer ends on Friday, July 21, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this