Friday, July 14, 2017

Review: Everything We Keep

Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have found me a new author. First time I had read Lonsdale's book and now cant wait to start the next in this series. Imagine getting married, and your boyfriend goes on a business trip before the wedding, only to disappear. That's what happens to Aimee....but since she doesnt believe he is gone she goes ahead with the funeral (on what was supposed to be her wedding day) and tries to pick up her life. She meets Ian whom she is falling for but in the back of her mind she feels James is still alive....especially when a psychic tells her so.
Everything We Keep

So this adventure takes you to Mexico where Aimee is trying to find James and what she finds out is powerful mind blowing stuff.....keeps you turning the pages....especially all the underlying stories involved in this relationship....and it doesn't end....Book #2 here I come!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this