Thursday, July 6, 2017

Review: Distress Signals

Distress Signals Distress Signals by Catherine Ryan Howard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is not the first Catherine Ryan Howard book I have read...but this is the first book I had trouble following. The story starts with Sarah going on a business trip and when she doesnt return her boyfriend Adam starts searching for her. But each chapter switches back and forth between this story and one of a serial killer who may or may not have killed her.

You must follow the story closely. I almost stopped reading but something in the book held me because I really wanted to find out what happened to Sarah. Most of the book happens on a cruise ship where you find more murders happening. Multiple stories in a book usually turn me off....but it was worth the read because when the picture becomes clearer you finally get the whole story and an ending that will amaze you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this