Wednesday, July 19, 2017

How to Get Rid of that Ring

I didnt want it anymore.

I was tired of seeing it day in and day out.

Nothing helped

Until

I used Skin So Soft Bath Oil


One cap full in the tank - once a month - keeps the ring away!


Dont believe me?  Try it. Currently on sale!  Item #941253

What do you have to lose?  You can always use the bath oil on yourself.  It's America's favorite bath oil, and sure to be yours, too! Pamper yourself with Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil. This jojoba infused luxury bath oil helps your skin and mind with its uplifting botanical and herbal scent. Stay radiant by using our moisturizing bath oil during your bath and shower. Take your skin from dry to soft, smooth, and touchable with Skin So Soft moisture locking formula. Keep your skin hydrated longer with the larger 25 fl. oz. bottle! 


Or buy directly from the brochure at my e-store here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this