Tuesday, June 13, 2017

What are you reading?

I have stepped up my reading time.  I love it and have been finding books that I just cant put down.  All of my reviews are here on this blog or you can see my books at my favorite book place at www.goodreads.com 

The best part of my reading is my Kindle.  I have several and the sync very easily.  So if I am reading downstairs and go up to bed my nightstand Kindle will sync to where I left off downstairs.



And I also carry one with me because you never know when you will find the time to read...waiting in a doctors office, waiting in any office (and we all know we do that quite frequently).

I am always curious to find out what my friends are reading.  One reason I belong to Goodreads - I get great ideas, recommendations and find new authors to read from them.

What are reading?  Feel free to friend me on Goodreads and maybe we can discuss  a book or two?


2 comments:

  1. I never thought I would read anything other than a book, but I finally broke down and had to get a kindle. I also bring it with me to appointments and while I sub for something to read at breaks. I'm currently reading a book about Joey and Rory Feek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love my kindle. I usually have lunch with a few friends in school but today there was 5th grade senior trip and also field day for the Kg and 1st grade so schedules were changed. I found myself in the teachers room and no one was there....so whipped out my kindle and read for the hour!

      Delete

Share this