Friday, June 23, 2017

Getting Rid of It

Split Ends.  My hair, as I get older, has become a bit dull and dry.

Having changed my shampoo and conditioner several times, I was at wits end to find something that will help my hair.

I came across a great sale on one of Avon's serums.  And decided why not....I usually buy - try a lot of Avon's makeup, skin care and fragrances, so why not their hair products.
Avon makes a Daily Shine Dry Ends Serum and they are having a special offer of buy one, get one for 99 cents.

I used it for two days - my hair is shiny and the split ends have disappeared.  Use it on wet hair or dry hair (what I do) - a drop in the palm of your hand, rub throughout your tresses.  You wont believe the difference.

Get yours now at the special price of $7.00 with the second one at 99 cents.  Item #883261

Go straight to my store to order at http://avon4.me/2t4nz1I

Leave a comment below if you purchase it and let me know what you think to receive 5 samples of Avon products for free......

1 comment:

  1. My hair is always frizzy. I'm using a similar Avon product, some kind of oil, and it's been helping.

    ReplyDelete

Share this