Monday, May 1, 2017

Review: Hanover House

Hanover House Hanover House by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It took me 2 days to read this book, that must be a new record for me. I could not put it down as I followed everything about Evelyn who at the age of 16 was held captive and tortured by her boyfriend. She escapes but he was never caught...now 20 years later she is famous and has opened Hanover House in Alaska which will house psycopaths so she can study them.

The town hates her and her idea of Hanover House and who is in the background? Her former boyfriend and torturer who is still coming after her. The book definitely keeps you going and of course since there is a sequel you are left hanging and wanting more....and that is why I am now reading the sequel - Her Darkest Nightmare - thank you again Ms Novak.....cant get enough of your books!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this