Saturday, April 8, 2017

Two more spots left.......

I am always working on building my team.  The best way is to get the information out there to as many people as possible.  I love working with my team and helping them get better themselves.  But recently I have been so busy working my own business that I havent been paying much attention to my team.  But they do know that I am always available for them either via an email or text.

But after checking out my team, I found I have two more spots for more people to become team members....Are you interested?  This is not a scam and I do not collect any money from you.  All interaction is done through Avon and when you are placed on my team you get me as an "upline" who will teach you everything I know and get you connected to some great people who can teach you more.

For as little as $25 you get an entire kit from Avon, a free website where you can connect to your Facebook account and Twitter account - write a blog connecting your e-store and if you are ambitious you can earn $1000 in 90 days.  Right now Avon is offering a 40% profit on your sales.  Here are the various starter kits and what you get - depending on how much you can afford or are interested in.

Still have questions?  Contact me for more information or start your Avon journey now by going to www.startavon.com and using reference code - ashapiro

I love it so much that in 83 days I will be retiring from my full time job to work my Avon every day...get to meet new people and pass the word that Avon is not just makeup - there are clothes, skin care, shoes, jewelry, and fragrances.  All at great prices!

Dont let this opportunity pass you by.  Have a full time job already?  No problem - Avon Reps get to pick their own hours - and if you want, work your business from your home computer only.  With today's media outlets - there is so much you can do!  What do you have to lose?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this