Monday, April 17, 2017

Review: If I'm Found

If I'm Found If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I probably should have read #1 as this seems to be an ongoing series. But it was not hard to find out why Casey Cox was on the run. Accused of a murder she did not commit. But of course the story gets more involved when she comes by a child that was kidnapped and saves her. It seems Casey doesnt like it when justice isnt done. So in her fleeing she keeps getting involved in other people's problems.

There is also Dylan, the PI hired to find her - who comes to believe in her innocence and helps her with the bad guys. A fast moving story and I like Blackstock's way of writing. While waiting for #3 in the series to come out, think I will go back and get the original If I Run series #1 to find out the events that led up to her running.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. That is always disappointing when you realize you didn't read the books in a series in order. Sometimes it's really hard to tell they're part of a series. It sounds like an adventure filled story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to go back to read #1 especially since #3 is coming out this summer. Right now I have returned to Brenda Novak's books...

    ReplyDelete

Share this