Saturday, April 1, 2017

Mint Sorbet on my Neck

I am a necklace person.  I love the various colors that I can get to either match my clothes or give them some pizzazz - and recently I have been purchasing some of the beautiful jewelry that Avon sells.

Their Signature Collection has always intrigued me.  And this campaign they have outdone themselves in putting together a simple but elegant collection....here is the necklace that is item #105618 and is 16-1/2 inches long with a 3-1/2 inch extender....and it comes with pierced stud earrings for just $19.99 for the set


For $12.99 more you can get the bracelet 105709 and the ring for $9.99 to make the set complete.

If a solid color is not your thing, check out Tropical Breeze Collection for a refreshing blend of minty green stones and goldtone just right for the spring season.

Necklace and Earring set for $19.99; Bracelet for $9.99 and Ring for $9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this