Sunday, April 23, 2017

Addicted to......

Crochet.......

It is calming, and productive...........

Keeps me from eating - snacking - thinking...............

I used to do it when my kids were smaller but have recently gone back to it when my boss became pregnant.  Thought making a nice baby blanket would be good.  Now I am hooked and just ordered more yarn for another blanket.....



Cant wait to get started on the next blanket for a colleague who is due next month.  There is something so rewarding when you make it yourself.  Forgot how much.  Since I dont have the yarn yet will have to go back to reading .....Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. That's great you were able to get back into crocheting! It does feel great to make something yourself. I've made all of our tissue box covers and it does feel nice to look at them, knowing I made them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Used to make for my kids all the time; glad I got back to it, very relaxing and keeps me away from the refrigerator....lol

      Delete

Share this