Friday, March 24, 2017

Something for Mother's Day


I have been looking for a top for Mother's Day - something simple yet elegant and since I wear dark colors (I am always staining the light colored tops) I came across an elegant, simple top right in the Avon Catalog.

This Open Shoulder Crochet Top has crochet both in the front and the back.  It is polyester which means you can machine wash and dry it.  Center back length is 24" on the medium and 27-1/2" on the 1X.  Sizes range from small to 3X - perfect for every size.  And it is only $24.99 ($29.99 for the X sizes.)

Order it now as it is going fast - and look beautiful for Mother's Day - or any day of the week.






1 comment:

  1. That is a really nice top for Mother's Day. While subbing, I always have a pen in my hand, so lots of my shirts end up with pen marks on them! So, I can understand wanting darker colors.

    ReplyDelete

Share this