Thursday, March 9, 2017

Review: Trust Me

Trust Me Trust Me by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first book by Brenda Novak. And I loved it - It was a real page turner - didnt want to go to sleep - would rather read. The story while it had romance, also had suspense. The best part is it is part of a series (The Last Stand) and of course I am hooked and will go on to read the next book.

Skye Kellerman gets attacked and while her attacker is in jail - she still does not feel safe, making it tough to get through everyday - but when she opens The Last Stand with friends, Jasmine and Sheridan - she gets some of her life back -- until -- she learns that Oliver Burke, her attacker is getting out of jail early and has not forgotten that she put him there.

The story keeps you turning the page to find out how this will end. And now onto the next book in the series.....I am totally hooked.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this