Sunday, March 19, 2017

Review: Stop Me

Stop Me Stop Me by Brenda Novak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read another book in five days. But then again it's another Novak book. I am totally hooked on her and may never read another author....

This is part of The Last Stand series and continues with the life of one of the three women running this organization to help victims of crime, but when Jasmine gets a note from who she believes is her sister's abductor, she is off to New Orleans to track him down. In the process she also hooks up with Romain Fournier believing that the man who killed his daughter is the same one who abducted her sister.

This book is a page turner and now that I am hooked - well, I just started reading the third book in this series.....Watch Me.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. It's great when you find a series you want to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete

Share this