Monday, March 6, 2017

Review: The Shack

The Shack The Shack by Wm. Paul Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While this book was amazing, I think readers will come up with different ways of viewing the account of what happens to Mack. After his daughter Missy is abducted while he is saving his other children from a lake mishap, Mack goes into deep depression and the family while they try to stay together find it very hard to cope with their loss.

So while his family is away, Mack returns to the scene of the abduction after receiving a note telling him to return to the shack. And there begins the journey of healing. At first I thought it was fantasy, or maybe a dream....but the more I read the more I realized that this was a healing - via a faith in something more powerful than us, no matter what your beliefs are.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this