Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Review: Lift and Separate: A Novel

Lift and Separate: A Novel Lift and Separate: A Novel by Marilyn Simon Rothstein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Didnt think I would love this book. Just isnt my genre - BUT I loved it. How many things can go wrong in ones life? Just ask Marcy Hammer. She thought she had a great marriage only to find out her husband is cheating on her....he's sorry, she takes him back - then his mistress is pregnant. That isnt enough but her mom falls, breaks her ankles - finds out she has cancer! And dont get me into what her daughter is doing.

This book is so refreshing and delightful to read that I finished it in 3 days...(that's a record for me). I would have given it 5 stars but the ending left me hanging - I wanted more and more! Cant wait for October - when her next book comes out - Pass the Brownies. Sometimes it pays to read new authors.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this