Monday, February 20, 2017

Snag-a-bag time!

Nothing makes you feel better than putting on a pretty face. I believe we all have pretty faces but a little makeup never hurt. I always feel undressed if I leave the house without at least some eyeliner.

Of course I have very small eyes and in order to bring them out that eyeliner must go on. Some mascara and lip gloss and I am ready to meet the world. So I have accumulated a lot of samples from Avon and in order to bring in the new samples of products coming this spring, I am offering a great deal. If it is a success, I will be doing this once a month.

No strings attached - I just feel unless someone tries a product - and I am lucky to be able to offer samples - they just don't want to buy.  Of course Avon has that 100 % guarantee - don't like it - ship it back.  But what if you can try a fragrance, a lipstick, a cream??

So the following offer is going out to you - please share so everyone can get in on the deal...but remember - it is for the first 25 people that respond......start the countdown!
For privacy you can also email me at shap5@outlook.com....

snag-a-bag

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to email you! Sounds like a great way to find new favorite products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Will get the products out to you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Share this