Sunday, February 12, 2017

Review: The Sound of Rain

The Sound of Rain The Sound of Rain by Gregg Olsen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am exhausted reading this book. Just when I thought I knew who was involved in the kidnap/murder of Kelsey Chase - it changed....evidence pointed to so many people - I actually had to re-read some chapters. Even after Nicole loses everything by turning Danny in, she doesnt stop her own investigation to find Kelsey's killer. Even when it takes her back two decades. But by doing that she finds out more about the people involved than she bargained for. Will this book keep your interest? Just done take it to bed to read - you will not get to sleep that night! AND you will be surprised at the ending....I was!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like another book to add to my list! Thanks for the review. I am reading 600 hours of Edward by Craig Lancaster. It is very interesting and I am able to read it in bed.

    ReplyDelete

Share this