Sunday, February 26, 2017

Review: 600 Hours of Edward

600 Hours of Edward 600 Hours of Edward by Craig Lancaster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It took me five days to read this book - and that is a fact. Following Edward and his routines amazed me to the point that I wanted to know more about this amazing man. Having Aspergers syndrome we follow Edward on his rigid schedule because this is what is important to him. Never to deviate from his routine - not even one minute. While that is out of the usual for most people - I found his relationship with his father one that is fairly common - dad cant seem to get close to Edward, Edward doesnt feel his father loves him.....Of course one shift in his world - a mom and son moving into the neighborhood across the street - changes Edward's life. This is a heartwarming book that you can't put down (I know, I carried my kindle with me all over just to read it).

Happily I can continue to read about Edward's life in Mr. Lancaster's next book - Edward Adrift.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a book I would enjoy reading too. I know quite a few adults and kids with Aspergers syndrome, so it would be interesting to read a book about someone that has it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember if you found this book through my recommendation or if I found it through yours! I certainly enjoyed the book and have a new, although incomplete understanding of Aspergers. I've already read the next book Edward Adrift. Another page turner!

    ReplyDelete

Share this