Monday, January 2, 2017

Review: Until I Met Her

Until I Met Her Until I Met Her by Natalie Barelli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emma meets author Beatrice - who wants her to publish her book under her own name - being a mystery writer, this book is historical fiction and Beatrice is not sure it will do well. But when Emma Fern gets going the book takes off and so the journey begins.

But when Emma is up for a coveted award - Beatrice changes her mind - and things get hairy to the point of murder, deception and lies. Fast pace book that keeps you on the edge and wanting more. I was surprised at the ending - but the author promises more....

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, sounds like an exciting book to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Brenda and a fast read..Would have given it 5 stars but didnt care for ending..

      Delete

Share this