Sunday, January 15, 2017

Review: Falling in Death and Love

Falling in Death and Love Falling in Death and Love by Magnus Stanke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

David falls in love only to experience death in his path.
It all happens in Mallorca Spain - beautiful country.....

David falls hard for Aurora and when she returns home for a few months, she comes back with a little girl and some hit men following her.

The book follows what happens - who is crooked - what they are looking for and how David manages to keep both him and the little girl, Alba, alive.

While it is a good story it was very very slow moving and I had a hard time keeping track of what was happening - but that might just be me - I happen to love fast moving thrillers.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like an intriguing and scary book. Too bad it was slow moving and hard to follow. I can't read thrillers, or I'd never sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Share this